September 6, 2013 by Audrey
Good morning and happy Friday!
For today’s Food Friday post, I’m talking pizza.
I posted this on instagram and the blog yesterday from Wednesday’s dinner…
Gluten Free Cauliflower Crust Pizza Adapted from How Sweet Eats
With Onions, Peppers, Mushrooms and Basil Makes 2 Pizzas
Here are my ingredients. Similar to Jessica’s (Click How Sweet Eats for directions)
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 2 packs of Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1 pack of parmesan shredded cheese
- Can of marinara (check the ingredients and make sure there isn’t any added sugars or HFC in it)
- Pre diced purple onion
- Pre sliced mushrooms
- Pre diced bell pepper trio
- Basil, Chopped finely (I used basil from my garden)
- Italian seasoning
- Red pepper flakes
- garlic powder
- 1-2 tbsp almond flour
- Made one pizza out of one head of cauliflower and another pizza out of the other head of cauliflower. I made identical pizzas though!
- I sautéed the bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and basil and let it cool before adding it to the top of the pizza.
- Head over to Jessica’s recipe for the full directions! You can pretty much do whatever you want to it! Bon Appetite!
Good ole overnight oats!
But I learned something awesome—- if you slice some banana in with the oats overnight, the oats will taste like banana bread! So good!
I also snuck in a handful of Cascadian Farms Cinnamon Crunch (similar to cinnamon toast crunch!!!! Just not as sugary)
Warmed up a mile (kinda fast) and then didn’t feel good afterward at all.
After 30 minutes, I decided to tough it out finish what I started…Chest and Triceps had to be worked!
Then after they felt like jelly, I knew I was through! Got in a good sweat sesh even though my calorie wasn’t high or anything. No problemo
Had an owl visit us by the kitchen window…he saw me!!!
Black beans, rice, 1/3 of a sweet potato, chicken, broccoli…and yesterday was National Cheese Pizza Day…ha ha! #absaremadeinthekitchen y’all!
- Have you tried Cauliflower Crust yet?
- Do you push through workouts if you don’t feel good or do you take it as a sign to skip?
- Favorite cereal?