Now, I’m really picky about my protein powder…which, I assume most of you are. My protein powder needs to be:
- Easy to use in all my recipes
- And most importantly…made with EXCELLENT ingredients.
I’m very happy to say, that Vega HIT all of those key points. This health nut is quite pleased.
Here’s some delicious information about Vega One:
- It has 50% of your daily intake of vitamins & minerals!
- A whopping 15g of Protein
- 6g Fiber
- 1.5g omega-3…what!? Awesome
- Probiotics (which is so, so important! Especially for those who don’t take probiotics in their daily habits)
- AND you get your GREENS! Yay
I think my favorite part of Vega All-In-One shake is that I can get all of that nutrition without putting so much effort. This is probably one of the best things, in my opinion, for those who are busy and on-the-go. We all forget to take the time to get our vitamins in or planning our meals to make sure we get out all of our greens and antioxidants. Vega makes it a little easier for us. Thank you, Vega!
As soon as I got the protein, I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to make. I’ve been in the mood for chocolate and mint lately, so why not make an extra creamy Mint Chocolate Chip smoothie!? It was the best idea ever. It was so good and there are seriously no words to describe it.
I added a little water after I got everything going in the blender since the cashews will make it extra creamy and thick.
If you happen to serve it to others or you just want to take a pretty picture, you can garnish it with more mint leaves and chopped dark chocolate…mmmm, yum!
I think I will be making this A LOT this summer. A LOT.
- What’s your favorite protein powder?
- Do you think you’ll make this smoothie?
Disclosure: I received a free package of Vega Protein from Vega in exchange for writing a review on the blog.