Hey everyone! Thursday already? One step closer to Fall. Yes!
Jumping right into Thinking Out Loud Thursday with Amanda at Running With Spoons and it’s gonna get random!
1. I’m officially halfway through nutrition school! I’ll be certified this coming week and I’m pretty excited to start health coaching. If you want to learn more about what I do or where to sign up, you can go to my website, The Body Method and learn more there!
2. When I graduate in February 2015, I’m going to be jumping right into studying to be a Personal Trainer, which is realllllly exciting to me!
3. My dream is to open a health and fitness studio in either Denver, Charlotte, or somewhere close to Manhattan Beach. We’ll see what happens!
4. Um, my first published article is in Fit & Well Magazine! I talked about them a while back when I posted on some of my favorite brands. A couple months ago when I was at the beach, Alison who is the editor or Fit & Well, reached out to me about writing an article for the magazine. I was like…
5. I want my hair to look like this…
6. Why are Clif Bars so freaking good? They make the perfect dessert when warmed up for like 5-8 seconds in the microwave. A trick I learned from Karena from Tone It Up, back in the day.
7. Speaking of Tone It Up, I want to share a quick fact. These girls are my inspiration, motivation, and sometimes I feel like it owe it to them. I would probably not be where I am today without Karena & Katrina. They got me hooked on healthy living, realizing that fitness can be fun, which helped me discover my love for helping people with their health and fitness! Thanks, girls!
8. I started The Alabaster Running Club last week and our first group run is tonight. OMG. I’m so excited and pumped to have the pleasure in hosting this club full of awesome runners. If you are in the Birmingham area, why don’t you come down!
9. Arctic Zero is amazing! Well, I’ve probably mentioned that before. I tried the coffee flavor for the first time and it was DELICIOUS!
10. I really want this whole outfit!
Okay, yeah that was a crazy trail of thoughts for Thursday! Cheers to July and welcoming August!
- Have you tried Arctic Zero? If so, what’s your favorite flavor?
- Who is your inspiration?