My dad whipped up some protein filled waffles with all my favorite flours in it. They were so good and the texture was perfect! So, duh, I have to share!
- 1/3 cup Arrowhead Mills Organic Brown Rice Flour
- 1/3 cup Arrowhead Mills Organic Oat Flour
- 1/3 cup Arrowhead Mills Organic Buck Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose gluten free baking flour
- 1/4 cup Organic ground flax seed
- 2 eggs
- ~3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 Scoops chocolate Designer Whey protein powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. Aluminum Free baking powder
Mix the dry ingredients first! Then place the milk and eggs in the dry ingredients. You can make these into pancakes or waffles…I did waffles! Get some olive oil spray, PAM, or coconut oil (that’s what I used), and cover your waffle maker with it or your skillet. Medium heat. Pour 1/4-1/3 cup of batter for pancakes or put enough batter to fill waffle sections.
And eat! And this is the only picture I got. I was starving. I ran first thing this morning on an empty stomach.
And I have to share my awesome TACO SALAD from Jason’s Deli lastnight! Perfect organic meal, and I still have leftovers!