You bet I made some banana bread yesterday…with pecans, of course. This recipe was clean and simple and definitely awesome paired with a cup of coffee.
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 eggs or 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup pecans (You may chop them if you want)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. stevia
- A little organic honey
- Mash banana and stir all the other ingredients in with the banana.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put cupcake holders in muffin tin
- Scoop batter into cupcake holders and put it in the oven for 20 minutes
And today this is what I had for dinner…
Need I say more?
Seriously, put some Italian sausage to cook with your chicken and the flavor will be so good! That’s some mushrooms, broccoli, asparagus, and chicken and Italian sausage! Yum.
Is anyone watching the Oscars tonight?