I love coconut oil.
We have went through 3 of these big jars of organic coconut oil since November…we go through them like crazy…
So I thought I would share some of my favorite recipes and ideas that use coconut oil!
1) Scramble my eggs with it!
2) Make the Purely Twins’ pumpkin french toast waffles with it.
3) Instead of olive oil, I can use coconut oil for my homemade popcorn!
4) Sautee my vegetables with
5) Caramelize apples with: Here’s where I got the idea
6) If I have dry skin (hello, its winter) I will take a little bit of CO and rub it into my skin. Does the job.
I use coconut oil all the time and I just want to say that I love the health benefits. It is the best stuff ever. If you want to know the health benefits of coconut oil…
READ this. Its really amazing that something like that can do so much! Makes me happy.
Tell me some of your favorite coconut oil recipes, I would love to know if any one has some good ones!!!
And Averie Cooks is giving away some coconut oil today! And she also shares 10 of her favorite recipes with coconut oil. Check it out! ❤
- Do you eat/use coconut oil?