As you know, I love green smoothies and drink them quite often. Well, last week, I had 4…
So anyway, I made one the other day that tasted so good, I had it two days in a row. The secret? Designer Chocolate Whey Protein Powder went in. Yum!
- 1 cup of water/almond milk
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 1 stalk of kale
- 2 stalks of chopped celery (optional)
- 1 scoop of Designer’s whey protein (chocolate)
Mix it all together!
And you get something like this:
Be back later this afternoon!
- Do you like smoothies? Green smoothies?