I love pancakes. And I love protein pancakes even more. They are delicious. Plus, full of protein…obviously.
Here’s what I usually put in my pancake:
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/4-1/3 cup of liquid egg whites (or 2 egg whites from eggs)
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of ground organic flax seed
- Splash of vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of Stevia
- Dash of baking powder
- Blueberries and/or almond butter for the topping
And I definitely had coffee with my pancake this morning…
And here is the protein powder I usually use
And here’s the egg whites that I usually use
And today is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day!!!!
Julie has a few of her favorites on her blog, make sure to check some out and celebrate! Here’s the link!
Tina has an awesome post today about workouts that multi-task and thought I should share. Like, I need to do some of these. It makes sense to exercise while you brush your teeth…I mean all you do is stand there. So, why not do some calf raises!
Have an awesome FRIDAY!
- Do you eat protein pancakes?
- Do you love peanut butter?