Do you have morning habits? I do.
I like to have things done in an orderly fashion in the morning. I have no idea why…
Here’s what I do in the morn’:
- I make the coffee.
- I drink a big glass of water.
- I make my lunch (unless I prepared it the night before).
- I make my breakfast.
- I drink my coffee and eat my breakfast while I catch up on the interwebs.
- I drink another cup of coffee.
- I get ready for school, makeup first, hair last.
- And when I get in my car, I don’t turn the radio on till after I pull out of my driveway..I have no idea why, but that’s how I roll…get it? Car, wheels…roll…Am I the only one who finds that funny?
But really, the only thing that ever matters to me in the morning…is COFFEE
Do you have any habits? Morning habits? …24/7 habits?
Let’s talk about my workout last night…it wasn’t long and hard or anything, but it was definitely short and difficult. My run last night looked a little like this:
- 1.6 mile warm up
- .56 mile of hill repeats that lasted for 31 seconds
- I pushed it a little every time…and dang, it is hard to make yourself go faster on a hill)
- .75 mile cool down
- Jog back for cool down.
- Total = ~4 miles
No picture because my watch didn’t calculate it all together…it started over on accident when I didn’t know, so I had to do MORE math and add everything up together…ugh.
Ehh, I don’t like having posts I don’t have pictures for. This is horrible.
I promise, more pictures!