Once upon a time, there was a girl who tried to write her blog post. She was about 2 minutes away from publishing it on her blog…AND THEN (dun dun dun) her laptop CRASHED!
Can you guess what happened?
She slammed her laptop lid and didn’t touch it for a whole day.
So that is why I have not blogged this week. My patience with technology can only last so long.
Anyone else have problems like this?
And my laptop is running out of storage space…and I really don’t want to delete anything. So…I need a new laptop, something awful.
Suggestions? (Anything but Apple, I’m a Windows girl for life)
I’m just going to start over today, fresh and new. Shall we?
This morning I wanted to eat egg whites and oats but I didn’t want to eat them separate. So I combined them! A lot of people do this, so I thought, “Why not?”
Protein Eggy Oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites or 4 egg whites
- A few shakes of cinnamon
- A dash of vanilla extract
- 1 or more tsp of Stevia/Truvia/Sweetener of choice
- Put the water in a sauce pan and turn it on high heat. When it starts to boil, turn it to medium heat. Then add the 1/2 cup oats. Stir for about 2 minutes. Oats will fluff up a little bit.
- Add the egg whites
- For 3-4 minutes, stir the oats and egg whites in a figure 8 motion because you don’t want the egg whites clumping together.
- Finally, add the cinnamon, vanilla, and sweetener of choice.
- Top with nutbutters, fruit, nuts, granola, or whatever you’d like!
- This breakfast is filled with protein! Enjoy!
I hope you like this recipe and I hope to be back to blogging everyday! Crossing my fingers
- Fellow bloggers, how do blog everyday? Are you on a schedule? How do you keep it together? What happens if your blog post is erased due to a computer malfunction?
- Should I pick a certain time everyday to post?
- HAVE YOU tried eggy oats before? –They are soooooooo good