Long time no see! For real, that senioritis kicked in majorly. This is the first time I’ve actually opened up my laptop (I’ve been chillin’ with my Ipad) to write a post or even to browse on it.
I have purposely avoided anything that feels like an assignment or requires too much thinking. Why? I guess it makes it feel like the days go by faster (SO GRADUATION GETS HERE FASTER)
Graduation is in 1 WEEK! Seriously, it is right around the corner. So close!
Yesterday was my last day of school and Thursday, I have a 2 hour exam and then…I’m OFFICIALLY done, baby.
Okay, enough of that.
Update on my life:
- I got a job (I’m not going to say where, just because I don’t feel comfortable enough to)
- It is a retail job though and I kinda like it, kinda don’t…
- I hardly got to run last week and I feel like it just messed me all up
- Gluten has not been my best friend lately…or at least I think its gluten
- We (meaning me, my dad and mom) are going to try again on 1 month or longer of 100% gluten free. We experimented once back in August and loved it, so we wanta try it again.
- I NEED a recipe for cake, pie, or cupcakes for graduation (Preferably gluten free and extremely tasty and non-simple. I want something creative) So if ya got some ideas, throw ‘em at me!
- Still want to go to Boston. Someone put me on a plane please.
Tomorrow I’m gonna go try to find a dress for graduation…so I’ll update ya on that tomorrow! OMG it feels good to want to actually blog and do things. Sigh…***insert a really big smile***
P.S. What’s up with you? UPDATE ME!