Okay, you guys, I love surveys.
I really wanted to do one and decided to the Eleven Questions.
If I tag you at the end of the post, you should totally do it too!
Here we go!
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
- Michael Buble’s “I’ve Got the World on a String”…go listen to it and you will understand!
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
- I got off work early and it was Mother’s day so I got to hang out with my mom!
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
- Christine from Phantom of the Opera. First off, I love Emmy Rossum. She’s got an amazing voice (have you checked out her new jazzy album she released this year?). Secondly, the movie is just fabulous!
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
- Well…there’s not that many actresses I look like…I think Selena Gomez or Rachel Bilson could play my life well.
5. What is your favorite quote?
- “Nothing is impossible! The word itself says, “I’m Possible!”- Audrey Hepburn
6. What was your first concert?
- I have never been to one… I would love to go to a Michael Buble concert (can’t you tell I just love him!)
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
- Gmail for sure
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
- Happy! I love being happy
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
- A seafood feast by the beach. I really like coconut shrimp. Weakness.
10. What is the background of your computer?
A picture I took with instagram last summer in Destin before we strolled the beach at night. It was so beautiful!
11) What is your favorite cartoon character and why?
- Donald Duck…he just always cracked me up as a kid.
P.S. Feel free to answer any of the questions above if you aren’t tagged!