Good morning, friends!
How’s your Monday so far?
I’m off work today, so I’m mostly chilling and recovering from my full body workout from yesterday which I will recap in a moment. First let’s touch base on my delicious breakfast this morning!
These are quite similar to my recipe for Protein Eggy Oats but I liked this recipe much more!
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
1) Mix all ingredients together in a pot on the stove; turn to medium high heat.
2) Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches normal oatmeal consistency and the eggs are no longer runny. This will take about 5 minutes.
Yesterday, before church, I wanted to get in a workout. I wanted to do fullbody because I haven’t done fullbody in a while. So, Saturday night I wrote down a workout plan to follow…sadly, though, I ran out of time to finish the biceps/shoulder part.
I did #1 and #3 in the morning. When I got back from work (bummer I had to work, seriously) I finished up #2, #4, and the bicep curls and shoulder press circuit.
And I am soooreee this morning. So I am waiting til tonight to workout which will probably have to be a run because I am too sore to do anything else.
So no workout this morning.
And I have no motivation this morning because it’s so dreary outside, there’s thunder, rain, etc. So, I would much rather cuddle up and watch a movie.
I actually have a phone call meeting planned today that is with my Beach Body Coach. Hopefully we will get talking on some cool stuff. Ready to start helping others!
Watch out for Beach Body stuff in the future. I think it’s going to be really awesome!
- What is your favorite oatmeal combo?
- Have you thought about joining BEACH BODY yet?
- Tips for keeping your meals in order and not snacking? (I’ve been slacking a little and not caring, so if you have some tips, please share!)