Good morning all!
If you are a clean eater who likes chicken, then this recipe will rock your socks off. It was so good!
Want the recipe? Okay, let’s get started then!
This is what we are making…
Southwest Chipotle Chicken
- 10-12 Chicken tenders (Cut into pinky sized pieces)
- 2-3 TBSP. Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lime
- Southwest Chipotle Mrs. Dash seasoning (I didn’t measure, just put as much as I thought was right)
- 1 TBSP. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP. Coconut oil
- A little extra Chili powder (optional)
- A little extra cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 TBSP. organic brown cane sugar (you can leave this out, but it really balances out the lime juice)
- Pepper and salt to taste (the Mrs. Dash SC seasoning is salt free)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 TBSP. minced garlic
- Heat a skillet with the 2 TBSP of coconut oil on medium heat.
- Mix the dijon mustard, juice of 1 lime, chipotle seasoning, olive oil, (chili powder and cayenne and brown sugar), and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Take your cut pieces of chicken tenders and place them in the bowl with the mixture.
- Toss to evenly coat every piece of chicken. If you need to add any more seasoning or something, go ahead.
- Place chicken in the pan, let cook around 7 minutes on each side.
- Before you flip the chicken over, add onions and minced garlic all in the pan.
- When you flip the chicken, stir it around a little bit to get some of the garlic.
Hope everyone has a good Sunday!