Good morning! I thought (hehe) I would have a Thoughts On Thursday post today so let’s get to it…….After we take a look at a recipe
OMG Clean French Toast Sticks
- 2 Slices of Ezekial Bread
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Light Coconut milk
- Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBSP. creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp. molasses
- 1/2 TBSP. organic grape jelly
- Mix it all together for a dip
- Spray a non stick pan with olive oil, pam, etc and place it on medium heat
- Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, stevia, and vanilla extract in a bowl
- Slice the bread into strips
- Quickly coat each side of the bread strips in the mixture
- DO NOT let the bread sit in the mixture
- Place strips in the pan and let cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side
1. I’m really sore from Tuesday’s leg workout
2. I found this new magazine company called Southern Weddings Magazine and I am obsessed! It’s owned by a few women in NC and its just so cool!
I love weddings and I love southern weddings even more! So, this magazine will be fun to look through
But anyway, their blog is so cute! I want to talk to the person who is over it
3. I love frozen blueberries! Stick them in the microwave for 10 seconds, and they are perfect!
4. I am completely ready for Fall! I am so tired of this heat! Anyone else?
5. Today is my last day at where I work.
6. Scrambled eggs and toast never gets old!
7. I bought a new purse yesterday for the Fall. Might start wearing it sooner though because its so pretty!
Oh and I can wear it two ways…Sweeeeet
8. I love finding new healthy, fit people on instagram!
9. I am in the mood to read a book. Suggestions, my friends?
10. Last night, as I was finishing my workout…
My sister was screaming, “No, no, no!” So I obviously dashed up stairs (which is not the easiest thing when you were thinking about crashing on your yoga mat all night because you were so tired).
The whole kitchen was smoky
She burned QUINOA!
Well, we opened all the windows and doors trying to air it out (it smelled horrible! WARNING: DO NOT burn Quinoa!)
After a few minutes, we closed the doors and I was going to go take a shower. Well, as soon as I’m about to, the smoke alarm GOES off.
Are you kidding me?
I had to throw on clothes, grab my keys and purse and go find my parents. They were running down the other end of the neighborhood. So I had to find them and pick them up. Swish back home and my dad was the only one who knew how to turn off the smoke alarm.
We did however fix everything. Quite an eventful night!Thankful there was no fire haha :0