A couple weeks ago, I told you what I was currently reading. I could have read this book in one sitting but I wanted to draw it out so I could read it on vacation and right before I went to bed.
I finished it on Tuesday night and I was so sad because it was such a good read.
I’m trying to read more books for funsies so if you have any recommendations, let me know in the comments!
I also want to review the books I read because I love reading book reviews myself.
So, here we go! (Quick Review)
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
1 word to describe the book? Funny
Easy to read? Yes!
- I loved reading about her life and how she ended up on The Office.
- I think its hilarious how she described her younger self
- The pictures along with the book were great
- Her writing is so sarcastic I can’t help but chuckle constantly
- Some of her advice and opinions were something I might think, not say
- She writes like she is talking to you as her BFF so it is so easy to keep reading
- Never boring
- I recommend this book to people with any sense of humor
- I’m not a fan of curse words, and she totally could have left some of those out
- I don’t recommend this book to someone under 16
- I wanted the book to be longer because it was so funny (this isn’t really a bad thing)
- You might have to google a lot of the people she’s talking about…I don’t think she realized that not everyone knows who they are
I don’t really have many bad things to say about the book, haha
That’s a wrap!
I was so excited to work out last night because I knew I was going to feel awesome when I was through…which indeed happened!
Sometimes, if you are ever feeling iffy about working out, just think about how amazing you will feel when you are done. Thinking that way gets me through a lot of workouts.
I got back from an appointment that look a really long time (she got her braces off) so I was pretty bored and decided to take a selfie. Audrey never does this except like three times a year, so I thought, “why not?”
When I got home, I drank some coffee and thennnnn I did the the following:
Warmed up with Purely Fit 22
Completed two rounds of this workout
1 Round of Julie’s Sweat It Out Boot Camp Workout (I did the optional run!!!)
Chest and Triceps
Cooled down with Purely Fit 22
I hope everyone has a fabulous day ahead of them!
- What book are you reading?
- What motivates you to workout?