Good morning friends and happy Monday!
I don’t know why I haven’t been doing my MIMM posts! Thanks Katie for always hosting! I enjoy these kind of posts
1. I don’t have to go back to high school again! My little sister is off to go to 8th grade today and I’m so glad I don’t have to go.
1st day of being a senior last year…
2. Friday night’s yummy thai salad and garden veggie soup from Panera
3. My mom and I running/walking 10 miles in our hilly neighborhood Saturday morning with the most perfect weather! OMG it felt like early October. So blessed to have been able to exercise outside!
4. Being able to celebrate my brother’s 25th birthday on Saturday! We ate at Logan’s Roadhouse and then stopped by the Fresh Market because they were having “Make Your Own Icecream Sandwich” day which was a total letdown and wasn’t like anything we planned So that part wasn’t marvelous…but I do love the Fresh Market
By the way: My brother has worked his way up to 305 deadlift and 215 squat and still going! He usually never makes excuses about going to the gym. He’s super motivating!
5. Marvelous is the Starbucks employee who brewed all of us some dark French Roast coffee
6. Sunday morning’s Sermon at Word Alive Church. #EatsWithSinners “Don’t Label People”
7. The workouts I’m going to get in today! I can’t promise anything, but I gotta make up Leg Day and I also gotta work Back, Biceps, & Shoulders
8. Being able to pick what I want to have for breakfast…torn between making my Chocolate Pancakes or cinnamon overnight oats!
9. Marvelous is…Fall is getting closer! I seriously can’t wait! And here’s why! (Pinterest)
The Fall Decor
And The Scenery
Have a Marvelous Monday!
- What is your favorite season?
- What was Marvelous in Your Monday?