I started my day early, early and had a good ole’ protein pancake made into a pancake bowl. Yum, yum yum. One of my favorite breakfasts to have.
Yesterday morning, for some stupid reason, my link wouldn’t post up to Jenn’s WIAW post and I sat for literally two hours trying to find out how to create a backlink…which was what I was missing. What in the world is a back link and why did my post decide not have to one?
So my workout was kinda thrown out the window…but guess what, that’s okay! Don’t fret, don’t stress, it’s not the end of the world!
I ate half of a chocolate chip Quest Bar and got ready to go do some job searching. I found a place I think might be something I could do but right now, I’m deep down focused in what God has planned for me and I’m believing he will reveal it to me.
1. Ask: Ask Him to guide you. Talk to God. Even if you’ve never talked to Him before ever in your life (yes, talking to “air” can be weird at first), He’s pretty much the best listener. Ask for Him to show you what to do. Praying and talking to Him in prayer is just like building any other relationship (except God never fails us like all humans can) so it takes time. Give it time. First dates can be awkward but a first date can turn into a beautiful marriage and a family after many soulful conversations.
2. Seek: Read the Bible. If that sounds overwhelming, just start somewhere small. Reading Mark is a great quick way to get to know Jesus’s story. You can also listen to the audio version, which I do a LOT (when I am walking in the morning with Grace, while I clean the house, in the car, etc). I love the New Living Translation’s audio here.
3. Knock: Do something. Act on the good that God puts on your heart. When you seek Him, he will open doors you never thought possible (and some you didn’t want Him to open), but there are amazing adventures that await you.
I took this from Lara Casey’s post So don’t think I wrote that….
But I’ve read it over and over again because its just so true.
After I turned my resume in, I had to make a quick stop to Whole Foods!
I picked up some stuff like a couple of apples, So Delicious Coconut Creamer (which is divine for my coffee right now), Zevia (omg), mint chocolate chip Arctic Zero (mouth watering), and some cilantro (needed it for dinner).
I came home after a lot of driving, and coffee time it was! Which means, after coffee, we ate,and after we ate, we went for a 2 mile walk in the humidity.
- If you work in a store and a customer asks about applications, don’t be rude or give off bad vibes. I went to this cute clothing store to give my resume, but long story short, I just felt like they didn’t want me there.
- Everyone at Whole Foods is either actually healthy and all their favorite stuff is there…or people go because they think it will make them healthy eating organic teddy grahams.
- I’ve been having so many ideas come into my head that I’m overwhelmed. Had an idea about starting my own little bakery (not in an actual building), had some ideas for Southern Weddings Mag, had some ideas about after I become a certified PT and health coach…oh my goodness just so many ideas!
- There is actually sun shining right now…it’s been cloudy since August 11th. Oh my goodness
- Really into trying new coffee flavors lately!
- Been enjoying a little cream in my coffee, not something I’ve done in like 2 years
- Everyday, I think about all the ways I can help people make healthier choices. Just want to help!
Okay, enough of my thoughts…
What are some of your Thursday Thoughts?
VLOG IN SEPTEMBER!!! Don’t Forget!