Good morning, it’s Friday!
Which means its Food Friday…which also means I can share with you a delicious taco recipe.
Chicken Apple Sausage Tacos Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients Makes: 8 Tacos
- Smart & Delicious Mini Multi Bran Soft Wraps
- 1 package Chicken Apple Sausage (CAS)
- 1 package shredded cheddar or shred your own (2 cups of thick shredded cheese)
- Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- Chopped Cilantro
- Sour cream
- 3 avocados (made into guacamole)
- Sweet Potato Fries (if you want a side)
- Heat a skillet on medium high with olive oil. Slice the sausage thin and long ways for a shredded look.
- Saute the sausage for 10-12 minutes. Make Guacamole while sausage is cooking!
- Turn oven on Hi Broil
- Create tacos (pictures below)
- After you make tacos and they are packed in, place them in oven for 2 minutes until tops of tortillas are crispy and cheese is melted.
- Sour cream, cilantro, and salsa on top!
Steps to making the tacos…