Happy What I Ate Wednesday!
Okay, you guys…I love Crunchmaster. They are certified gluten free and delicious!
I’ve been eating these –>
…for so long! Like 2.5 years. Ever since we started going to Costco. We tried them once, and haven’t let go since. We have yet to get tired of them.
Anyway, I reached out to the company a while ago, telling them how much I love their crackers. Little did I know, they had so many other flavors. AH! What?
When they e-mailed me, they asked me which ones I’d love to try.
I asked for these…
I couldn’t wait to try these crackers so, I obviously I had to taste test them all (throughout a few days though). I started with the 7 Ancient Grains first. I loved these! Most definitely my favorite out of all!
We took these on our Beach Trip and ate them all in no time with some chicken salad!
- These are not too salty (just a hint of sea salt)
- They have the best ingredients! There are only like 6-8 ingredients and its mostly things like: Quinoa, brown rice, sesame, etc. So I recommend these for clean eaters!
- The taste is perfect, not to overwhelming!
- These are great for those times when you need a sweet crunchy treat.
- Great with coffee
- Great dipped in chocolate
- Reminds me of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
I definitely liked the Grammy Crisps, these would be my second favorite!
Hmm, I’m a little iffy on these Cheezy Crisps. I like them but not crazy about them. So, I asked the family what they thought!
- My 13 year old sister said she LOVES them! (So I’m guessing kids are going to enjoy these!)
- She also LOVES the Grammy Crisps. (yes, LOVES is what she said)
- My mom thought they were delicious!
- My dad thought they were okay
I actually really like these White Cheddar multi grain crackers! They don’t taste too cheezy which I like…
- Tastes yummy with hummus or with a piece of cheese on top (cheese overload!)
- Also tastes great with jalapenos! (MMM, cream cheese would be good too, Laughing Cow!)
These are definitely my next favorite!
- Not too veggie tasting, just the right amount!
- Yummy with cheese and hummus!
- Great to add to a meal or pour in a bowl for snacking before dinner!
I really liked the Roasted vegetable so I recommend these for sure!
So, this is a little different on my WIAW, but I thought it would be fun!
Thanks Jenn for always hosting!
And thank you so much, Crunchmaster, for letting me review your crackers!
- What are your favorite crackers?
- Do you eat gluten free or have you tried Crunchmaster crackers?
- What flavor do you think would be your favorite?
Disclosure: Crunchmaster did not pay me for this post. They kindly sent me samples to review. As always, all opinions are my own.