Good morning all!
Today, January 7th, is my 1st anniversary for my blog. Last year at this time, it dawned on me what I should call my blog. I was looking at two different words:
“in shape” and “cupcake”
And all of a sudden, I looked at my mom and I said “I finally know what I’ll call my blog! In Shape Cupcake!”
You don’t understand, it took me like a month to figure out what to call my blog. It was taking all my brain energy just trying to put something together.
My very first blog post –> Drinking Green Smoothies
Some of my favorite blog posts:
…”I haven’t touched pop tarts since I was 10.”
I have been through a lot since last year. A ton of changes have occurred and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I’ve grown in my spiritual faith. God is always #1 in this world. He is the CENTER of it all. It’s not about me…it is about HIM!
- My grandmother passed away, but she’s in Heaven, praising the Lord.
- I was offered an amazing job this Fall.
- I experienced how it feels when your car almost breaks down in the middle of the night on a highway. Freaky.
- I started going to WORD ALIVE International Outreach Church in August and I hope I don’t have to go to another church forever!
- I graduated high school and I’m so GLAD!
- I discovered cappuccinos and they are so foamy!
- I’ve been able to give and let my light shine
I also have a big announcement!
For the past 2 years, I’ve been wanting to enroll in The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. That is what I chose instead of college. I wanted some that fit me. A place that had Audrey written all over it. And IIN was the school!
I finally enrolled yesterday and I’m so darn happy about it!
IIN is…”The Health Coach Training Program is a year-long online course specially designed for people who are passionate about health and wellness. Whether you’re interested in learning about nutrition, launching a meaningful new career, or even changing the world, Integrative Nutrition will empower you to transform your life and achieve your personal and professional goals.” Source
I know a few other bloggers who have graduated and they absolutely loved it. But I just know this is what I need to do and I’m more than excited.
I start in February and I can NOT wait! Eek!
1 year from now, I’ll be graduated and a certified health coach. Then it will be time to start my personal training certification with NASM. So I’m buckling down and I’m ready!
My dream is to have my own health and fitness studio that focuses on personal one on one training and coaching that empowers women. It’s all about health and love. Not about just how great you look. That is only a perk. I also hope to do a lot more because I’ve got some crazy good ideas.
If you want to know more about the program, just ask this crazy runner.
I also hope to do some recaps on how much I like the program (every once in a while) and will do a full recap when I’m graduated. Stay tuned!