About a year or two ago, we started to delve into the grass fed dairy and meat products for health reasons. I don’t like the idea of eating and drinking food that is filled with antibiotics and anything that’s been forced fed. So, if I’m able to choose between non grass fed and grass fed, I’m definitely choosing the latter.
A while ago, All Pro Science reached out to me to review their whey protein, which I accepted graciously.
I had to check out their products before I accepted though…
Here’s what I learned by checking out their site:
* Enhances Physical Performance
* Promotes Stamina and Endurance
* Supports Muscle Recovery
* Preserves Energy Levels
* 23g of Protein per Serving
* Vitamin and Mineral Fortified
* Good Source of Calcium* and Amino Acids*
* Only 3g of Naturally Occurring Sugar
* No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners, or Fillers
* Made from Grass Fed Whey Concentrate
* Hormone-Free Dairy (BGH-Free)
* Net Weight 23oz (640 Grams)
I love a good protein. I use it at least 3-5 times a week, so I don’t want to intake something that isn’t good for my body and overall health.
I loved the flavor they sent me. I love banana anything! So I made a smoothie recipe to enjoy the protein powder even more!
Quick & Easy Electrolyte Smoothie
- 1 scoop of APS Banana Crème
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 banana
- Ground flax seed
- Chia seeds
Blend in a blender and drink for breakfast or post workout! It’s really good with that pumpkin and banana flavor mixed together.
If you would like to try All Pro Science Protein Powder, here is a discount code for 40% off I received for reviewing to give to all my readers!
- Would you try All Pro Science Protein Powder?
- What’s your favorite protein powder?