One thing I absolutely love, is a good workout. Especially if I make it up myself. The workout down below kicked my butt after my 5 miler yesterday.
I created this workout, really wanting to focus on the core, arms, and booty, so I rounded up a lot of my favorite go-to exercises to create this sweat ‘sesh’.
With this workout, I completed 1 suicide drill before I did each round…really got my heart pumping and it was pretty crazy the whole workout!
The whole idea with this workout, is to complete 3-4 rounds as fast as you can! You will be dripping with sweat the whole time.
Some foam rolling and stretching was definitely needed afterward and felt oh, so good!
- Suicide Drills: Demo Here (complete 1 set, not the whole video)
- Squat Twist to Shoulder Press: Demo Here
- Strict Mountain Climbers: Demo Here
- Kettlebell Turkish Crunches: Demo Here
- Walkout Plank with Tummy Tuck: Demo Here and Picture Below for Tummy Tuck
- Body Surfing Exercise
For dinner last night, I had homemade spinach quiche with sweet potato tots and I just gotta share the picture with you! It was so good! Thank you, Mom!
Enjoy your Friday everyone!
- What is your favorite type of workout?
- Do you like Quiche? What is your favorite combination? (I like spinach and mushroom with Asiago cheese the most)