I’m so glad the weekend is here and I’m ready to enjoy it…Here’s some tips I follow by to keep myself healthy over the weekend, because, well you know, we tend to let loose a little on the weekends (AKA eat crap and forget to plan to exercise).
Now these tips are my own personal tips I use for myself to stay healthy. I am in no way saying you should do what I do.
Listen to your body, be authentic, and make healthy choices that fit your lifestyle!
Plans for the weekend include:
- Eat Healthy
- Run a long run b/w 7-10 miles
- Have a Leg Day
- Watch Spiderman 2
- Coaching Call with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Study for school and finish up Module 11
- Make Peanutbutter Chocolate Chip Blondies with the 2 ripe plantains I have
Have a Happy & Healthy Weekend and make sure to drink plenty of water in this heat!
- Do you eat your greens? What’s your favorite green vegetable?
- Do you keep junk in your house?
- Do you plan your workouts ahead of time like me?
Disclosure: Consult with your physician before following any new diet plans or nutrition/health advice.