Happy Friday! YES, it’s here and this girl is excited! I’ve got some amazing plans this weekend and hoping they all come true…
To start off this wonderful Friday, here’s my workouts and eats from the week! (Note: I am not showing everything I eat, just what I managed to get on camera!)
- Saturday: Morning-> 3 miles in the rain Evening-> 6 miles (No workout this day)
- Sunday: 4 miles + Fun Full Body Workout
- Monday: Off day!
- Tuesday: 1.7 mile run + HIIT Routine + Bikini Arms Routine
- Wednesday: 3.5 mile run in the rain + 10-10-5 Full Body Routine (Will share tomorrow)
- Thursday: 4 mile run that was super enjoyable. Definitely felt tired so didn’t do a workout
- Friday: 6 miler in more cool weather + Under the Sea Workout x3 + Bikini Body Routine. Woke up, got it done, studied, and now ready for the rest of the day!
- Saturday (Tomorrow): I hope to be doing a long run of 9-10 miles plus a workout if I can! We shall see, we shall see!
Eats This Week:
In not particular order…
From my garden greens with chopped veggies and feta cheese.
Baked Greek Chicken and Roasted Greek Potato
Free Range eggs with basil and Ezekiel Toast
Setting up shop at Starbucks to sip on green juice (really good by the way),and to finish up some of this week’s school! #healthcoach
Can’t go wrong with a homemade gluten free crust, tomato sauce, sauteed onions/peppers, crispy Italian sausage, sliced Roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil!!!
Movie night (on Sunday) with the sister and some coconut oil popcorn with sea salt.
Green smoothie for Friday breakfast and a yummy Ezekiel bread sandwich with Arugula, cheese, hummus, meat, and organic blue corn chips on the side
That’s about it, folks! Have a great day and a great weekend! STAY STRONG!