Happy Hump Day…and What I Ate Wednesday!
For breakfast this week, I’ve been on a green protein smoothie kick! It’s literally so good and energizing for the morning.
- Almond milk, water
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 serving of Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein powder
After some work on the computer, I got ready to workout.
- Easy 2 miles with 6 sprints at the end
- HIIT workout from Tone It Up
- 5 minute plank challenge (JOIN ME FOR 14 DAYS OF CORE WORK!)
- 4 move workout focusing on legs/booty
I wrapped Boar’s Head sliced turkey, sliced cheese, and arugula together with a side of fresh veggies
Then it was time to head out for a meeting
Wild rice, peas, and sautéed turkey and peppers…simple and delicious!
Now to the fun question of the day!
I posted this on my instagram yesterday and I appreciate all the comments/shares from my followers, Now I want to ask YOU!