Hey lovelies! I found this 50 Questions post from She Rocks Fitness yesterday…and thought it would be fun to add to the blog this week! I’ve tagged 3 other bloggers to do it as well, but feel free to do it too!
Here we go…50 questions
1. What are you wearing? Black running capris, gray t-shirt
2. Ever been in love? No
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No
4. How tall are you? 5’4
5. How much do you weigh? Honestly, no idea. I stopped using the scale. It doesn’t determine your worth, happiness, or satisfaction.
6. Any tattoos? Never
7. Any piercings? Only the ears
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Favorite fictional couple would be…cinderella and the prince.
9. Favorite show? I Love Lucy has got to be my all time favorite
10. Favorite bands? Don’t have one
11. Something you miss? Fall, but thank God, it’s that time of year again. I was getting soooo tired of Summer
12. Favorite song? Billie Jean
13. How old are you? Nineteen, almost 20.
14. Zodiac sign? Aries
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Patience, kindness, and honesty
16. Favorite Quote?
17. Favorite actor? Nic Cage…and I’m serious. He’s so ridiculous. I also like Katherine Hepburn.
18. Loud music or soft? In the middle maybe…
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? For a run
21. How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 10-30 minutes (it’s according to what I’m doing with the hair)
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Never
24. Turn on? Pure happiness
25. Turn off? Whiny and bad hygiene
26. The reason I started blogging? I was inspired by two of my favorite healthy living bloggers, Peanut Butter Fingers and Carrots n Cake. I also used to blog as a job, and it got me a little hooked!
27. Fear? Clowns and roaches
28. Last thing that made you cry? An Office episode
29. Last time you said you loved someone? I just told my mom
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? You can be in shape and healthy but it’s okay to have a cupcake once in a while. Ever since I lost weight and got healthy, any time that I eat junk food or sweets at a party, special event, or out to eat, people always say “Why are you eating that? Aren’t you like healthy or something? Isn’t that bad for you?”. It makes me so mad because they don’t see that all week long, I eat healthy and balanced. I love treating myself to something super yummy once a week or I’d go nutzo!
31. Last book you read? Fault in Our Stars
32. The book you’re currently reading? Not reading one at the moment. Putting my focus in my school right now!
33. Last show you watched? Good Eats with Alton Brown
34. Last person you talked to? My mom
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My father
36. Favorite food? Sweet potatoes
37. Places you want to visit? Philadelphia, New York, California, Colorado, Boston, England, Costa Rica
38. Last place you were? Destin, Florida back in June
39. Do you have a crush? Hmm…sort of, yes. But not a full on crush. It’s someone I just met
40. Last time you kissed someone? Um, I kissed my brother on the cheek last week to get on his nerves. Does that count? I don’t usually go around kissing people and I’m not dating anyone either haha
41. Last time you were insulted? Haven’t been insulted lately and usually if I do, I just forget about it. No one’s words or opinions can change me
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? What? I don’t understand the question
43. What instruments do you play? Sadly, none. I’ve never been a musical person.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? I don’t have one. I’ve never been a jewelry person
45. Last sport you played? Cross Country…does that count?
46. Last song you sang? Shake It Off, Taylor Swift
47. Favorite chat up line? What’s a chat up line?
48. Have you ever used it? Obviously no…because I don’t know what a chat up line is
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Been too busy with work and health coaching…so no one as of lately.