Happy Thursday! Linking up with Amanda from Running with Spoons for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!
Why have I not done this linkup yet?
1. Cascadian farm cereal, frozen blueberries, and almond milk has went up on my top 10 breakfasts. I’m for real here, so good!
2. I went trail running hiking yesterday. It was not what I expected. As you know, trail running has sort of won me over, and yesterday I thought I would try out a new place called, Moss Rock Preserve. Let’s just say, there was a lot of rock and not really any trails meant for running. So lame.
3. However, I went trail running on Monday at Oak Mountain (which was very nice) and got my picture taken with an owl…
Please excuse my huge, crazy, weird smile. I’m sort of cringing. WHY THE HECK am I putting this up!
4. Someone sent me this a long time ago and I just now looked at it…Star Wars fans much?
5. I ordered business cards yesterday to start putting around Birmingham because yo, I’m a health coach and no one will know if I don’t get out there. Currently looking for health events to go to this Fall. I’ll share what my cards look like as soon as they get here next week! In the meantime, you could like…check out my Health Coaching Website. (I’m actually still taking on a couple more clients if you know anyone who is in need of a HC)
This is my logo
6. I’ve come to conclusion that there are not that many job opportunities in Birmingham right now. So, I’m looking at all kinds of other cities that are out of state. Call me crazy, but I’m just a girl with lots of dreams, passions, and goals and I ain’t giving up. Excuse my southern “ain’t”. But sometimes it needs to be used.
7. I haven’t done a workout in like a week. I’ve only been running and I feel like a leg workout is definitely needed today. So, I’m gonna go get on that right after I post this. #GIRLPOWER
8. Yesterday and today is supposed to be really low in humidity and very cool which is making me feel like its Fall already. I’m not ready for Fall yet!!!
9. I am loving long distances again. It seriously only takes a couple of weeks of long runs, and I’m already excited about doing 10 miles. Whaaaaat? Yep.
10. Paypal is super confusing (I’ve never used it before). Feel free to tell me how it works in the comments. The FAQ on Paypal is not helping me out. I need an actual explanation with examples.
Have a great Thursday!!!
- Tell me something random!